Pages

Thursday 16 May 2013

Music Update!

Howdy! I hope you're all having a really good day wherever you are. So, for today's post, I wanted to do something a little different. It's just a little music update on four artists/bands I'm really loving lately.


The first band is Of Monsters and Men. They're a band from Iceland who's music is so relaxing and beautiful. It's different to what's trending lately and I think that's why I love them. (I'm actually listening to them as I'm writing this)

Taylor Swift. I don't want any comments about her countless boyfriends (c'mon. she's 23 and she's had 6.) because this woman is my idol. I believe in everything she stands for and her music is always there for me to cheer me up. I've been to her Speak Now Tour and I'll definitely be going to the Red Tour when it's in the UK.

Bastille. The first song I'd heard from Bastille was Pompeii and I loved the unique sound and elements to it. I've only heard a couple more of Bastille's songs, but I'll definitely be listening to more soon.

Imagine Dragons. Oh, my dear sweet Jesus. If you've never listened to this AMAZING band, you really need to. I love love love love LOVE their music! I'm so obsessed. Especially with Radioactive, Amsterdam and Demons. Really though, listen to them! I also learned how to play Radioactive on guitar :D

4 comments:

  1. Oh God, thank you! I've heard so much about Bastille lately, and after reading your post I decided to check them out.
    They are great!
    Love this post.

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're really good! Thank you -Hollie x

      Delete
  2. I just heard Pompeii yesterday and am looking forward to discovering more of Bastille's wonderful music! x

    http://andini-ria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete