Pages

Tuesday 14 May 2013

Aussie Miracle Moist Shampoo & Conditioner | Review

Howdy! Today I am going to be doing my first beauty review (yay!) and I picked a shampoo and conditioner brand and type that I've been loving for a few months now. AUSSIE: Miracle Moist.

About five months ago, I ombre'd 2/3 of my hair and for a while I was using Herbal Essences shampoo and conditioner (Which I think are really good, by the way. They just didn't do the same job as Aussie did.) but the bleached part of my hair felt so dry. It felt like straw, basically. So, I went into Boots one day for some foundation, and my friend needed some hairspray so we went down the hair aisle. This was where I discovered Aussie.

This shampoo and conditioner has done my hair wonders. It's now soft, moist and above all, it smells amazing! I love the smell of Aussie. It reminds me of bubblegum. So I would completely recommend this brand to anyone with dry bleached hair as in a week of washing my hair I noticed a difference.

My only problem with it is a problem that I can't control unfortunately. My hair is so soft most of the time, so I keep touching it and messing with it but after countless times of repeating this process, my hair becomes very greasy. (Which I'm not complaining about because I get to re-use Aussie, yay!)

At boots when I picked them up, they were £4.49 each, so I think they're still around that price. Personally, I think the price is brilliant for the efficiency of the product.

I give this a 9/10.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, great post! Amazing smell that shampoo!

    Please check out my blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does smell lovely. Of course I'll take a look :) -Hollie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds awesome! :) Nice post
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete